Medical Costs and Compensation
You will not be responsible for any out of pocket expenses during the screening process or the actual cycle.
We understand that your participation in the egg donation process is a wonderful gift.
On the day of the egg retrieval, you will be compensated $8,000-$15,000 for your time and effort.
Understanding Egg Donation
- Egg donation process is strictly anonymous
- Your privacy is highly honored. The recipients will not be provided with any identity information of you
- You will neither meet with the recipient, nor be informed of the result of the process
- All screening and treatment is confidential
- Newborn from your donated egg becomes the legal child of the recipient, and you are free from obligation
We are Looking Forward to Work with You!
In Vitro Fertilization Overview
- Egg donation is always combined with IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- Donor eggs will be replaced for the woman’s eggs
- The eggs will be retrieved from the donor and fertilized in the laboratory with sperm from the recipient’s spouse, partner or sperm donor to stimulate embryo development.
- The embryos are transferred to the female recipient or gestational carrier.
Egg Donation Cycle
The egg donation cycle will take 4-6 weeks to complete (excluding matching and screening).
Egg Donation Process
- Cycle Synchronization
- FDA appointment
- Stimulation Treatment
- Egg Retrieval
Why Egg Donation?
For some couples, egg donation is the only option to achieving a pregnancy.
Several reasons why egg donation would be a woman’s option
- Premature menopause or premature ovarian failure
- Genetic trait issues
- Imagine the recipient is your sister or a friend. As an egg donor, you are generously providing an infertile couple a wonderful gift.